SMS or WhatsApp us anytime, we reply ASAP
New customer? Start here
Your cart is currently empty.
Continue browsing here.
ALL AUTOSHIP ORDERS
Out of Stock
Primal Freeze-DriedVenison Nuggets forDogs are produced in small batches to keep it fresh. TheVenison makes up 85% of the recipe. Fresh organic produce and supplements make up the remaining 15%. This recipe is designed to provide optimum levels of protein, essential fatty acids and other nutrients.
This recipe uses freshVenison for superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids. It also contains finely ground fresh pork bones for optimum levels of calcium. Sardine oil is added for essential omega 3 fatty acids.
Primal Pet Foods is committed to providing only the highest quality raw pet foods and treats. They use only the best ingredients from reputable sources for human-grade ingredients. Their products are certified USDA human grade, and do notcontain grains, including wheat gluten, rice gluten or rice protein-concentrate. Find out more about Primal Pet Foods and see all their products.
Shop more from Primal freeze dried nuggets
Venison, Venison Hearts, Venison Livers, Ground Venison Bones, Organic Collard Greens, Organic Squash, Organic Green Beans, Cranberries, Blueberries, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Montmorillonite Clay, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Cilantro, Organic Ginger, Sardine Oil, Alfalfa, Dried Organic Kelp, Organic Quinoa Sprout Powder, Organic Coconut Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (natural preservative).
Crude Protein (min) 59%
Crude Fat (min) 28%
Crude Fiber (max) 4%
Moisture (max) 4%
Ash (max) 6%
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
Produce & Supplements 15%
Organic Ingredients 13%
Organ Meat 8%
Bone Content 6%
CA-to-P ratio 1:1
Calories: 150 per oz.
1 ounce = approx. 3½ nuggets
For more information, visit Primal's Feeding Calculator
Wellness Soft Wellbites Chicken & Venison Dog Treats
Wellness CORE Grain Free Ocean Dry Dog Food, 4 lb (1.81 kg)
Wellness Chicken Stew with Peas & Carrots
Absolute Bites Air Dried Venison Ribs, 200g
Absolute Bites Air Dried Sweet Potato Treats, 200g