Singapore's most convenient online pet store

$6 or 12 OFF



Primal Freeze-Dried Pork Nuggets for Cats

By Primal

  • $39.90 Save $4.10 (9%)

In Stock

- +


Primal Freeze-Dried Pork Nuggets for Cats are produced in small batches to keep it fresh. ThePorkmakes up 93% of the recipe. Fresh organic produce and supplements make up the remaining 7%. This recipe is designed to provide optimum levels of protein, essential fatty acids and other nutrients.

This recipe uses fresh pork for superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids. It also contains finely ground fresh pork bones for optimum levels of calcium. Sardine oil is added for essential omega 3 fatty acids.

Primal Pet Foods is committed to providing only the highest quality raw pet foods and treats. They use only the best ingredients from reputable sources for human-grade ingredients. Their products are certified USDA human grade, and do notcontain grains, including wheat gluten, rice gluten or rice protein-concentrate. Find out more about Primal Pet Foods and see all their products.

We have included as much information as we can on our website, but if you want more nutritional facts, please visit the Primal Pet Foods - Feline Beef & Salmon Formula product page.

Key Benefits

  • Fresh pork for superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids

  • Finely ground, fresh pork bones for optimum levels of calcium.

  • Organic produce for food-derived vitamins A, B-complex, C and D

  • Sardine oil for essential omega-3 fatty acids

  • Organic and unrefined nutritional supplements for digestion and circulation

  • Vitamin E as an antioxidant

  • Organic coconut oil for short and medium chain saturated fatty acids

  • Taurine supplemented for optional retinal health

  • For all life stages

Shop more from Primal freeze dried nuggets

Diet: Grain, Gluten, Corn, Soy Free. No artificial flavors or colors. No steroids or antibiotics.
Food Form: Freeze Dried
Lifestage: All
Made in: USA


Pork Hearts, Pork Livers, Ground Pork Bones, Organic Collard Greens, Organic Squash, Organic Green Beans, Cranberries, Blueberries, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Montmorillonite Clay, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Cilantro, Sardine Oil, Taurine, Organic Quinoa Sprout Powder, Dried Organic Kelp, Organic Coconut Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Organic Ginger, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (natural preservative).

Crude Protein (min) 57%
Crude Fat (min) 18%
Crude Fiber (max) 2%
Moisture (max) 3%
Ash (max) 6.6%

Pork 93%
Produce & Supplements 7%
Organic Ingredients 13%
Organ Meat 8%
Bone Content 6%
CA-to-P ratio 1:1

Calories: 147 per oz.

1 ounce = approx. 3½ nuggets

For more information, visit Primal's Feeding Calculator

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet