BUY 1 GET 1 FREE Primal Freeze-Dried Beef & Salmon Nuggets for Cats
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE - Just add 1 to cart, and we will deliver 2 of the same flavor food. Not applicable for Autoship program.
Primal Freeze-Dried Beef & Salmon Nuggets for Cats are produced in small batches to keep it fresh. The beef and salmon make up 91% of the recipe. Fresh organic produce and supplements make up the remaining 9%. This recipe is designed to provide optimum levels of protein, essential fatty acids and other nutrients.
The beef used in this item is raised by USDA farms without antibiotics, steroids, or any added hormones. The salmon used in this recipe is wild-caught, which gives the highest levels of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids.
Primal Pet Foods is committed to providing only the highest quality raw pet foods and treats. They use only the best ingredients from reputable sources for human-grade ingredients. Their products are certified USDA human grade, and do not contain grains, including wheat gluten, rice gluten or rice protein-concentrate. Find out more about Primal Pet Foods and see all their products.
We have included as much information as we can on our website, but if you want more nutritional facts, please visit the Primal Pet Foods - Feline Beef & Salmon Formula product page.Key Benefits
Fresh beef & cold-water, wild-caught salmon for superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids.
Finely ground, fresh beef bones for optimum levels of calcium.
Organic produce for food-derived vitamins A, B-complex, C and D.
Cold-water salmon oil for essential Omega-3 fatty acids.
Organic and unrefined nutritional supplements for digestion and circulation.
Vitamin E as an antioxidant.
Organic coconut oil for short and medium chain saturated fatty acids.
Taurine supplement for optimum retinal health.
See all items in Cat Food
Shop more from Primal
|Diet:||Grain, Gluten, Corn, Soy Free. No artificial flavors or colors. No steroids or antibiotics.|
|Food Form:||Freeze Dried|
Beef Hearts, Beef Livers, Ground Beef Bones, Salmon, Organic Kale, Organic Squash, Organic Carrots, Organic Apples, Organic Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Montmorillonite Clay, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Parsley, Salmon Oil, Taurine, Organic Coconut Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Organic Quinoa Sprout Powder, Dried Organic Kelp, Alfalfa, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (natural preservative).
Additional Product Information:
Crude Protein (min) 53%
Crude Fat (min) 30%
Crude Fiber (max) 3%
Moisture (max) 3%
Ash (max) 9.6%
Omega 3 2.34 (g/lb)
Omega 6 7.07 (g/lb)
Calories: 157 per oz.
1 ounce = approx. 3 nuggets
For more information, visit Primal's Feeding Calculator
Pet parents also bought...
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE Primal Freeze-Dried Beef Nuggets for Dogs, 156g
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE Primal Freeze-Dried Chicken & Salmon Formula for Cats, 156g
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE Primal Freeze-Dried Chicken Nuggets for Dogs, 156g
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE Primal Freeze-Dried Duck Nuggets for Dogs, 156g